LND Mathematics Test No. 10 for Class 3 Practice Tests
This test of LND Math is consist of following SLOs :
- Add or subtract upto 3-digit numbers and 3-digit numbers with carrying/borrowing of tens and hundreds.
- Recognize and name unit fractions up to 1/12
- Solve real life problems involving addition.
- Subtract numbers up to four digits with and without borrowing.
- Read and write the time from a clock in hours and minutes (with five minute intervals) e.g., read 8:15 as eight fifteen and 8:50 as eight fifty.
- Multiply or divide numbers within multiplication table.
There will be 20 multiple choice question in the test.
Answer of the questions will change randomly each time you start this test.
Practice this test at least 5 times if you want to secure High Marks.
At the End of the Test you can see your Test score and Rating.
If you found any incorrect answer in Quiz. Simply click on the quiz title and comment below on that MCQ. So that I can update the incorrect answer on time. Please Click Below START Button to Take this Test Online.
|Test Name||LND TEST No. 10|