Math Sample Paper No. 2
Given below is a free Online Test of LND Math for Class 3 which includes MCQs questions and answers related to the Math Class. All the students who are in class 3 are preparing to appear in LND Math test or any individuals who just want to improve their problem solving skills can attempt this test in order to do so with ease. These are very important questions and its our advice please attempt these question 3-4 times for better preparation.
This test is consist of following SLOs :
- Add or subtract upto 3-digit numbers and 3-digit numbers with carrying/borrowing of tens and hundreds.
- Recognize and name unit fractions up to 1/12
- Solve real life problems involving addition.
- Subtract numbers up to four digits with and without borrowing.
- Read and write the time from a clock in hours and minutes (with five minute intervals) e.g., read 8:15 as eight fifteen and 8:50 as eight fifty.
- Multiply or divide numbers within multiplication table.